Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Trail of Deception: The ACA Stealth Doctor Swap

Right now some Americans are learning what I've been trying to warn about for some time:  they've lost their doctors under ACA, and will have to find new ones.  Associated Press reporter Kelli Kennedy recently published a report on a woman who was told her doctor was included on her new government Exchange plan--but he wasn't.  Now she's hosed.  This is precisely what happened to me.  Fortunately, I figured it out on my own in time enough to do something about it.  This woman didn't.  If she'd gotten the warning earlier, perhaps things would have turned out differently.  But the snoozing media didn't get the word out.

What does this mean going forward?

Continue reading >> (this link goes to the Articlesbase website, where the full article is posted).

You can find the entire series of blog posts on my medical journey on this page:  My Medical Travails:  Adventures in the Toilet Zone.  And of course, I invite you to check out my author's page, where you can learn about my novels, see critic and reader reviews, download sample chapters, and find purchase links:  www.forrestcarr.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment