Something is wrong with my spouse, and I think I’ve figured out what it is.
Like many people in this digital age, the two of us tend to take a lot of photos that wind up getting put away on a hard drive and forgotten about. Recently I was pulling up some old pictures for one of my earlier cat-related postings, and I noticed an odd reflection in one cat’s left eye. Flash photos often result in red-eye effects, but that didn’t explain this. The reflection was only in one eye, and was like nothing I’d ever seen before. Using some contrasting and color filters, I was able to bring out the image. The results were startling. I then applied the same filters to other cat photos that we have on hand, and was able to obtain similar astonishing
|"I am Ellis of Borg. You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile."|
- The three of them are always together, usually leaving me in isolation.
- The house is strewn with cat toys, and has been for years.
- BOTB felt the need to buy not one kitty condo, but two. I have been resisting the idea of getting three.
- Any time one of the cats goes to the kitchen and says a word, BOTB feels compelled, almost as if under a hypnotic spell, to pop open a can of Fancy Feast.
- Any time any one of them looks the least bit bored, she is on her feet swinging the bat-a-bird, throwing the ball, dangling a string, playing with the laser pointer, or in some other way seeking to entertain them.
- She’s constantly trolling the Internet looking for information about cats.
And as always don't forget to check out my novels. There is a cat character in A Journal of the Crazy Year!
©2014 by Forrest Carr. All rights reserved.