- Any and all correspondence between USCIS employees and administrators and elected or appointed officials regarding these matters.
- Any and all receipts or other documents related to expenditures for the transportation and care of such migrants.
- Any and all emails, letters or other documents related to undocumented migrants checking in with immigration authorities at their final destination, as they have been ordered to do. (Note: we are particularly interested in knowing how many immigrants have checked in as ordered).
- Any and all documents containing statistics related to how many unaccompanied children are being released and the categories of people to whom they are being released (relatives, non-related sponsors, etc).
- Any and all documents reflecting costs to USCIS for the transportation and detention of undocumented foreign nationals in this period.
- Any and all documents reflecting the amount of donated goods and services provided to USCIS by private citizens and local communities in response to the influx of migrants.
©2014 by Forrest Carr. All rights reserved.