Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Attack of the Cybercats II

Continued research reveals more of cats’ power over my spouse

As promised, I’ve continued to look into old photographs to try to get to the bottom of the strange power our two house cats have over Bride of the Bloviator.   Using the special filters I told you about last time, I’ve discovered more pictures revealing aspects of these animals not visible to the naked eye.  Below is more photographic evidence, along with my descriptions of what I believe is happening in the pictures.

 


“There is a bug at the window—a large mosquito, or perhaps a moth.  I, Ellis of the Cybercat Collective, command you to get it for me.”








“I am Mina of the Cybercat Collective.  I have been designed to exude more cuteness than the human limbic system can handle.  This will allow me to exert full power over you.”




 



“I will emerge from this corner once I have completed my security scan.”





“This bag may contain cat toys, or perhaps a treat.  We will examine it thoroughly.”









“Bring the bat-a-bird closer.  I will swipe at it, or perhaps catch it and bite it.”










“I see a bird outside.   You will open the window so that I may sit on the sill and hurt insults at it through the screen."









“This communication device is primitive.  But you may use it to order the cat toy I saw today on TV.”








“This string is interesting.  But it would be so much more absorbing if you were to dangle it for me.  Make it so.”










“This leather couch is inadequate.  I find that I am not able to easily penetrate its covering for the purpose of pulling out its stuffing.  You will procure another.”








“I found this teddy bear sitting unguarded by a red envelope, a heart-shaped box of chocolates, and a vase of roses.  I have had my way with it.  I regret if you thought was yours.”





 




“We grow bored.  You will stimulate us immediately.”









“You will find that this human is capable of performing satisfactorily as a cat perch.”










“I am taking my systems off line for routine maintenance.  You will remain absolutely still during this process.”





 ###

If you you'd like to share your pet photos with me, I will be happy to scan them for evidence of Cybercat influence.  Here is my contact information.

And as always don't forget to check out my novels.  There is a cat character in A Journal of the Crazy Year!






    
 






###

If you you'd like to share your best pet photos with me, I'd love to post them.  Here is my contact information.

And as always don't forget to check out my novels.  There is a cat character in A Journal of the Crazy Year!






    

No comments:

Post a Comment