Friday, April 10, 2015

Star Trek: The Planet of Willing Women

Now that I am leaving the airwaves for health and personal reasons, there is no reason not to share here all of the radio plays I've had in rotation on my PowerTalk 1210 program.  I'll be uploading (or in some cases, re-posting) them one at a time over the next few weeks.  I have so many it will take a couple of months to get them all posted, which gives you a great excuse to visit this site daily!  Below is a riff on Star Trek (The Original Series) and is offered with great affection by a long-time fan, who was there planted in front of the TV when the very first episode aired in 1966.  (And, oh, yeah, I found the misspelling on the video graphic -- AFTER I uploaded the damned thing.  No way to change it now.  Sheesh!)







©2014 by Forrest Carr.  All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment