Saturday, April 25, 2015

Video: Forrest's Revenge

OK.  I said I would get my revenge on my friend Bonnie for posting that picture of me that she put on my Facebook timeline, and I hinted that my actions would be massive.  Toward that end, I present this video clip, which is taken from the same year.  It's a TV news story that aired on WHBQ-TV featuring our Take 15 production group, which had just won some national awards.

You may be wondering what the little yellow ribbons were about that the anchors were wearing.  If you can guess, then you will have dated this clip.  If anyone would like to post a few guesses here or on my my author's page, I will give you the answer.  Former Take 15 cast members are not eligible to play.

I'm sure Bonnie had forgotten all about this story.  Now, thanks to the undying Internet, she will never live it down.  My revenge is complete.  Mwuhahahahahahah.

In addition to Bonnie (Daws) Kourvelas, the other cast members shown here (my apologies for the collateral damage, guys) are CJ Monix (now known on-air as CJ Morgan), Michael J. Vails, Hal Wolder, and John McTyre (now Mack Taylor on air).



P.S.  This video clip was transferred to DVD and then ripped from that, from the original U-matic format.  If you know what that is, you are too damned old.

No comments:

Post a Comment